JVA’s understands that Construction is a high hazard industry where daily activities expose workers to serious hazards. We have clear that as we grow in our operations risk exposure grows with us. Having this understanding, JVA enforces strong safety policies and practices from the office to the construction site. Our safety management team believes that every possible accident or injury is preventable if procedures are properly communicated and enforced, a plan of action is in place, and management is at the vanguard in safety measures.
Types of Practices in place to Promote Safety
- Site specific Safety Plan
- Training Program for Workers and Subcontractors
- Conduct Regular Project Safety Audits with Foremen/Superintendents
- Open door Policy to report incidents
- OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 Training available to all jobsite workers